India is a tropical country with hot and humid weather conditions, especially during the summer months. An air conditioner is a must-have appliance in most Indian homes. However, with so many different brands and models available on the market, it can be difficult to choose the best AC for your needs.
List of the best AC brands in India, based on factors such as cooling performance, energy efficiency, durability, and customer satisfaction:
- Blue Star
These brands offer a wide range of ACs to choose from, including split ACs, window ACs, and inverter ACs. They also offer a variety of features and price points, so you can find the perfect AC for your budget and needs.
Best AC models from each brand:
- Daikin 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
- LG 1.5 Ton 5 Star Window AC
- Voltas 1.5 Ton Split AC
- Carrier 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
- Hitachi 1.5 Ton Split AC
- Samsung 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
- Blue Star 1.5 Ton Split AC
- Godrej 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
- Whirlpool 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
- Haier 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
- Panasonic 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
- Lloyd 1.5 Ton Inverter Split AC
When choosing an AC, it is important to consider the following factors:
- Capacity:The capacity of an AC is measured in BTUs (British Thermal Units). The higher the BTU rating, the larger the area that the AC can cool.
- Energy efficiency:ACs can consume a lot of energy, so it is important to choose an energy-efficient model. ACs are rated from 1 to 5 stars, with 5 stars being the most energy-efficient.
- Features:ACs come with a variety of features, such as remote control, timer, and sleep mode. Consider which features are important to you and choose an AC that has them.
- Price:ACs range in price from around ₹20,000 to ₹1 lakh or more. Set a budget before you start shopping and choose an AC that fits your budget.
Once you have considered all of these factors, you can start shopping for the best AC for your needs. Be sure to read reviews of different models before you make a purchase.
Additional tips for choosing and using an AC:
- Choose the right size AC for your room. An AC that is too small will not be able to cool the room effectively, while an AC that is too large will waste energy.
- Install the AC in a location where it can get good airflow. Avoid installing the AC in direct sunlight or near heat sources.
- Keep the AC’s filters clean. Dirty filters can reduce the AC’s cooling performance and increase its energy consumption.
- Use the AC’s timer and sleep mode to save energy.
- Get the AC serviced regularly by a qualified professional.
By following these tips, you can choose the best AC for your needs and use it efficiently to keep your home cool and comfortable during the hot summer months.